Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Heart Healing




Heart Healing

May The True Physician perform His surgery on our souls, apply His balm to our weeping wounds and cleanse our condition with the purifying power of His Holy Spirit.

Psalm 25:18
Look upon my affliction and my trouble, And forgive all my sins.

Psalm 41:4
As for me, I said, "O LORD, be gracious to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.

Jeremiah 30:17
'For I will restore you to health And I will heal you of your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'Because they have called you an outcast, saying: "It is Zion; no one cares for her."'

Jeremiah 8:22
Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then has not the health of the daughter of my people been restored?

Mark 2:17
On hearing this, Jesus told them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

1 Thessalonians 5:23
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely, and may your entire spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.