Friday, September 23, 2016

God Rejoices Over You

How reassuring is this.. This verse among countless of others let's us know how God feels about us and loves us, in that He is always with us and takes delight in us.

He wants to calm all our fears and take care of us if we let Him.. no matter what we are going through He is there and this is one of those reassurances.. whenever we are feeling insecure or afraid we can speak these words and continuously meditate on them and come into the peace He has already given us

Isaiah 18:4
This is what the LORD says to me: "I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place, like shimmering heat in the sunshine, like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest."


Isaiah 12:16
Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you."

Psalm 46:5
God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.

Psalm 99:2
The LORD is great in Zion, And He is exalted above all the peoples.

Isaiah 1:24
Therefore the Lord GOD of hosts, The Mighty One of Israel, declares, "Ah, I will be relieved of My adversaries And avenge Myself on My foes.

Isaiah 24:14
They raise their voices, they shout for joy; They cry out from the west concerning the majesty of the LORD.

Isaiah 49:26
"I will feed your oppressors with their own flesh, And they will become drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine; And all flesh will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."