Thursday, September 15, 2016

Anchored In Hope



Life has a way of testing our anchors and tempting us to drift. Nevertheless, if our anchors are correctly placed in the rock of our Redeemer, they will hold no matter the force of the wind, the strength of the tide, or the height of the waves. 

Psalm 39:7
"And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in You.”

Psalm 62:5
“My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him.”

Isaiah 12:2
“Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation."

Romans 5:5
“And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.”

Romans 4:18
“Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as he had been told, "So shall your offspring be."

Jeremiah 17:7
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.”