Thursday, July 7, 2016

Our Rock Our Fortress

May He deliver, defend, restore and maturate us; keep and direct us in the way of righteousness...all for the sake of His glory.
2 Samuel 22:2
He said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
2 Samuel 22:33
"God is my strong fortress; And He sets the blameless in His way.
Psalm 5:8
O LORD, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes; Make Your way straight before me.
Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 71:3
Be to me a rock of habitation to which I may continually come; You have given commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress.
Psalm 79:9
Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name; And deliver us and forgive our sins for Your name's sake.
Psalm 91:2
I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!"
Psalm 23:3
He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake