Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Forever With The Father




Forever with The Father


Anticipation of the glory that awaits us...

Our fullness in Him made complete...

Face to face forever with The Father...


1 Corinthians 13:12
Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is.

Job 19:26
Even after my skin is destroyed, Yet from my flesh I shall see God;

Psalm 17:15
As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.

Revelation 22:4
They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!