Monday, January 18, 2016

Quicken Our Souls



Quicken Our Souls

Let us drink of the refreshing, everlasting Living Waters of The Truth and Gospel of Jesus Christ...

Let us praise Him for our sanctification and the regenerating power of The Holy Spirit...embrace and experience His Glorious Grace!

And may The Spirit of God permeate, quicken and comfort our souls...


"This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me." (Psalm 119:50)

"For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." (1 Timothy 4:8)

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted." (Isaiah 12:2-4)