Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Be Courageous!




Be Courageous!

May The Lord give you discernment to see what tasks He has laid before you today...

May you rise up and find your strength in Him...

And have the courage and tenacity to accomplish what He has purposefully placed in your path!


Deuteronomy 31:6~

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”

Joshua 1:9~

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”

1 Chronicles 28:20~

"And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.”

Psalm 31:24~

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.”

Isaiah 41:10~

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

1 Corinthians 15:58~

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

Ephesians 6:10~

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.”