Saturday, January 23, 2016

Pour Out Your Heart to Him



Instead of pouring our own selves into our troubles, let us pour our troubles onto The Lord.

For there is nothing we can give Him that is beyond Him...

He is our Rock, our Refuge and our Deliverer...our Daddy.

He longs for us to trust Him...to cast it upon Him so He can ease our burden...

For there is nothing that is too great for our loving, omnipotent and merciful God!

"Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street." (Lamentations 2:19)

"I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble." (Psalm 142:2)

"Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength." (Isaiah 26:4)

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." (Psalm 50:15)

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." (Philippians 4:6)

"There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God." (1 Samuel 2:2)

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1)