Monday, October 19, 2015

Bold Faith


Bold Faith...

What if God places someone in your path today who needs to hear The Gospel of Jesus Christ...are you prepared to boldly share the source of your faith and fulfill your commission?

If so, invite someone to say this prayer with you and share The Mystery of Christ today! If you have never spoken this prayer, I invite you to pray out loud with me...

Dear Father God,

I realize I am a sinner in need of salvation. I can never save myself by good deeds or through special knowledge. Only Jesus can save me. So right now I place my faith in Jesus Christ. I believe Him to be the Son of God, who died for my sins, and rose from the dead to give me eternal life. Please forgive me of my sins and help me to live for you. Thank you for accepting me and giving me eternal life.

In The Name of The Lord Jesus Christ I pray this,

Amen!