Friday, June 12, 2020

My Help Comes from The Lord


What a magnificent and comforting truth it is to know the Creator of ALL things, seen and unseen, loves each one of us specifically and individually...and cares enough to give and fulfill His promises to us.

He is the help, hope, refuge, rock, and strength to all of those who seek Him!

Psalm 89:11
The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them.

Psalm 147:4
He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them.

Isaiah 40:26
Lift up your eyes on high And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name; Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing.

Psalm 59:16
But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your loving kindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress.

Psalm 62:7
On God, my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.

Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.