Friday, January 17, 2020

The Blessing of Peace


May The Lord surround and strengthen us, and place us in His perfect peace.

May His power rest on us and be made perfect in our weaknesses...according to His omniscient might...and all for the richness of His glory.

May He anoint us and fill us with the bounty of His Holy Spirit, until our cup overflows.

And may we never be shaken in our trust in Him, as He completes the good and gracious work He ordained in us long ago.

You have enclosed me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me.
~Psalm 139:5

But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me.'
~2 Corinthians 12:9

I pray that out of the riches of His glory, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being,
~Ephesians 3:16 ...being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may have full endurance and patience, and joyfully...
~Colossians 1:11

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, that He considered me faithful and appointed me to service.
~1 Timothy 1:12

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
~Philippians 4:13

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
~Philippians 1:6

He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
~Psalm 62:2
.