Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Battle Is Won!


We are victorious conquerors through Jesus Christ!

He has overcome all and the battle of our salvation is already secured. Nothing can separate Him from us!

So, have courage and faith and give your struggle to Him...stand and see The Lord work on your behalf. For, if God is for us, nothing can stand against us!

Psalm 118:6
The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?

Isaiah 41:10
'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!" 2 Chronicles 20:17
You need not fight in this battle; station yourselves, stand and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.' Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out to face them, for the LORD is with you.

Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!