Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Our Faithful Father

No matter what we face, The LORD is always near to His precious children. He will not fail, forsake or forget us. God is forever faithful, and He stands by His promises.

The LORD our God is mighty and more than capable...and He is always just a prayer away. Be assured He is the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort.

Let us call upon The Father for deliverance...be courageous, and find peace in the storm. May we be led to green pastures and still, living waters.

Praise Jesus for His everlasting love...and for reconciling us eternally with our faithful Father!

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.

Psalm 32:6
Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to You in a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters they will not reach him.

Psalm 23:2
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold resolutely to the hope we confess, for He who promised is faithful.

2 Corinthians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort.

1 Corinthians 1:9
God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.