Monday, February 26, 2018

Exchange

There is absolutely nothing too great for our God.

There is no sin He cannot forgive, no problem He can’t resolve, no relationship He can't repair. There is no hurt in our heart that He cannot heal.

Our job is to relinquish our control; partner with Him, and exchange whatever “it” is for His yoke instead. With this sweet, obedient surrender comes the promise of Grace...His incomprehensible peace...and rest for our souls.

LORD God, we praise You that You are limitless and Your burden is light. We place You on Your rightful Throne in our lives, and surrender to You all the ways we are trying to fix our brokenness and bondage. We invite You in for deliverance and healing in The Name of Jesus. We claim the victory of Your Grace, mercy, peace and rest. Father, we want Your best for our lives today and everyday. Lead us, LORD, in the way of Your righteousness, all for Your Glory. In The Name of our precious Savior...Amen!

Jeremiah 32:27
I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Jeremiah 32:17
Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Matthew 11:29-30
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Exodus 33:14
And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

2 Peter 1:2
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.