Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Secured

Great is The Lord God Almighty!

His mercy and grace are unending and His love endures forever!

He is the strength of our heart and sustenance of our soul...our faithfully promised portion and hope.

He redeems, renews, regenerates and restores...plucks us from the valley of distress and blesses us with incomprehensible joy in the morning!

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

Isaiah 33:2
LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

Psalm 103:10
He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 16:5
LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.

Psalm 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.