Thursday, August 31, 2017

Supernatural Strength


Never forget the very same power that raised Christ on the third day resides in all believers!

Tap into the indwelling power of The Holy Spirit and receive supernatural strength from The One who gave His life for yours...

Romans 8:9
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:9
For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building.

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Ephesians 2:22
And in Him you too are being built together into a dwelling place for God in His Spirit.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.S