Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Deliverance

Deliverance

No matter what we face, The Lord is always near to His precious children. He will not fail, forsake or forget us.

The Lord our God is faithful, and more than capable...and He is always just a prayer away.

May we all have courage and peace in the storm...be led beside still, living waters...and praise our Almighty God for His divine deliverance.

2 Samuel 22:17
He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

1 Samuel 17:37
And David said, "The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the LORD be with you."

Daniel 3:17
If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king.

Psalm 32:6
Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to You in a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters they will not reach him.

Psalm 23:2
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.

Psalm 139:10
Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.

2 Corinthians 1:10
He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and He will deliver us. In Him we have placed our hope that He will yet again deliver us...