Thursday, May 26, 2016

Path to Eternal Life




Path to Eternal Life...

May we seek The Lord with all our heart and receive the anointing of The Holy Spirit...

May we be made holy, as He Is Holy...and enter into the gate of eternal salvation.

Psalm 86:11
"Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name."

Psalm 119:15
"I will meditate on Your precepts And regard Your ways."

Psalm 119:26
"I have told of my ways, and You have answered me; Teach me Your statutes."

Psalm 119:35
"Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it."

Isaiah 26:7
"The way of the righteous is smooth; O Upright One, make the path of the righteous level."

Proverbs 16:17
"The highway of the upright is to depart from evil; He who watches his way preserves his life."

Isaiah 35:8
"A highway will be there, a roadway, And it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, But it will be for him who walks that way, And fools will not wander on it."

Matthew 7:14
"But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it."

1 Peter 1:15
"But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do"...

1 Peter 1:16
"for it is written: 'Be holy, because I am holy.'"

Psalm 54:2
"Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth."

John 14:6
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'"