Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Jesus in Us



Jesus in Us

Let us forever place our unwavering and unabashed hope, faith and trust in Abba God...never ashamed before men that our wholehearted confidence is in Him alone...

Let us be a lighted example of His love and mercy...and as we stand with confident transparency before God, may others see Jesus in us and be drawn also to The Throne of Grace...and share in the abundant life in Christ.

All praise, glory and honor to God The Father, for He is the Light and Lamp to our feet...our Refuge and Strong Tower of Strength...through Him, all things are possible, according to His Will for us in Jesus Christ!

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalm 18:2)

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 10:32)

"You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father." (Matthew 5:14-16)

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13)