Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lord God

Lord God,

We commit our whole selves to You and pray that you will sanctify us according to Your will for us....that You will provide for us strength to hold our thoughts captive in Christ and dwell on the things which are holy, righteous and pleasing to unto you.

Create in us a clean heart and a pure mind...spare us temptations and deliver us from all that is unholy and unworthy in our service to You.

You are our shield and our source of joy, peace and strength and salvation...and we praise You, for You are a holy, righteous, all-powerful, all-knowing and all-seeing Father...and You love us and meet us exactly where we are.

Lord, we pray You will bring us from glory to glory today and every day...and fill in the gap where we fall short with Your Eternal Grace.

In Jesus Christ's Precious and Holy Name,
Amen.

Psalm 51:10~
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
Psalm 31:5~

"Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, LORD, my faithful God."
Psalm 104:34~

"May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD."
Psalm 28:7~

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."
Philippians 4:8-9~

"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you."