Monday, March 21, 2016

He Goes Before Us



He Goes Before Us

What a beautiful picture of pure agape love...

As Jesus proceeded to His destiny, His outgoing concern, care and compassion led Him to repeatedly encourage and prepare those close to Him for what was ahead. Though fully aware of the tremendous task He was assigned and must complete, in His purest form of love, He was selflessly comforting and preparing His disciples for the pain they would face in the midst of His agony.

No matter what lies ahead, be encouraged that God has already prepared the way and our future lies with Him...

"And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed." (Deuteronomy 31:8)

"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?" (Romans 8:31)