Saturday, November 28, 2015

Immutability...



GOD IS THE GREAT I AM and is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! His Truth, Character, Love and Promises are immutable and endure forever!

All that He Is...Creator, Protector, Healer, Shepherd, Provider, Master, Banner, All Knowing, All Seeing, Self Sufficient, Lord Of Hosts, Alpha and Omega, Holiest of Holies, God Most High of Peace, Love, Grace, Righteousness and Mercy...has no variability and is completely impervious to change!

Just consider what that truly means for us...for Eternity...

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began..." (Titus 1:2)

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." (Hebrews 13:8)

"But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end." (Psalm 102:27)

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." (Isaiah 43:10)

"Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath..." (Hebrews 6:17)

"And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you." (Exodus 3:14)