Monday, January 23, 2023

Pray Then Release It!


I know this isn’t always easy. Trust me, I know. But when we can finally realize that God has our best interest in mind, and that, He sees everything and is always doing something in whatever we are walking through, we can finally let go of trying to figure things out, worrying about the future, and the stress of trying to guess what’s next. We can let Him be God. And, friend?He wants to be. For you, and for me. So open your tiny hands, let go of what you are holding on to, and let His big hands grab hold of yours and lead you to the place He is trying to. Because He will.

“And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.” (Psalm 9:10)

“The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.” (Psalm 28:7)