Wednesday, September 15, 2021

God Is For Us

Regardless of ensuing battles in both the physical and spiritual realms, we must trust God’s Divine plan. He is the Warrior of unlimited resources. He is The LORD of Hosts; the Creator and Commander of all things seen and unseen. Nothing occurring today, yesterday, nor tomorrow is a surprise to The Alpha and Omega, Who sees it all from beginning to end. Be encouraged and strengthened in this hour, Brethren. 

We are already victorious conquerors through Jesus Christ! He has overcome all, and the battle of our salvation is already secured. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. Our names are written in His eternal Book of Life, and nothing can separate Him from us. 

Stand firm on Truth, keep your peace, and proclaim The Gospel in love. Pray for wisdom, discernment, and supernatural strength of endurance. Keep walking in The Holy Spirit, that The LORD your God may be glorified. And may The Lord protect and keep you, and uphold you with His righteous hand. 

And never forget, God is for us!

Hebrews 13:6

So we say with confidence: "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

Psalm 118:6

The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?

Matthew 12:30

He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

Job 5:12

He thwarts the schemes of the crafty, so that their hands find no success.

John 15:18

If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first.

John 16:33

I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!"

1 Samuel 17:45

But David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.

Isaiah 41:10

'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

2 Chronicles 32:8

With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles." So the people were strengthened by the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.

Romans 8:37

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!