Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Good Shepherd


He knows His sheep and we hearken to His voice.

He goes before us and carefully prepares the way; we follow Him in faith, as He is the way, truth, and life.

He is the restorer of our soul; the keeper of The Holy Spirit.

He nestles us close to His heart and carries us when we are broken; He mends, heals, and reveals to us who we are in Him.

He laid down His life for His flock; thus, we shall not want for eternity.

The LORD is our Good Shepherd...and we are His forevermore.

John 10:14

I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me.

1 Corinthians 8:3

But whoever loves God is known by God.

John 10:4

When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.

Isaiah 40:11

He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.

1 Peter 2:25

For "you were like sheep going astray," but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls." John 10:11

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Psalm 23:1

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.