Monday, April 20, 2020

Perspective


Tonight I went on my evening walk at the wetlands and I saw this guy crouched down next to his bike on the trail. I thought maybe he was taking a photo or something... and as I shifted away from him I saw... he wasn’t taking a photo. He was praying. On his hands and knees praying.

It was such a beautiful photo that I had to come home and draw it so I would never forget it. This is what this person chose to do as I chose to listen to an interview on the virus.... and my perspective was quickly changed.
.
May we find peace in the solitude.
.
May we find hope in the silence.
.
May we find love silently covering us in ways we never thought it would before.
.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” - John 14:27

~Melody Garisek~