Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Whiter Than Snow


Let us cry out to Abba Father for sanctification and purification of our souls.

Let us invite Him in to cleanse and condition our hearts...that He might bathe and soak us in The Holy Spirit, as we truly experience His Grace.

Let us petition Him to remove all shame, fear, guilt, anger and uncertainty...all the lies we've received in our earthly existence...and, in turn, receive and believe His immutable truth.

And may He may produce in us the authentic, Holy Spirit-filled being He intended and created in us...with a heart whiter than snow.

Psalm 51:2
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

John 13:8
"Never shall You wash my feet!" Peter told Him. Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me.” John 13:9
"Then Lord," Simon Peter replied, "not only my feet, but my hands and my head as well." Acts 22:16
And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized, and wash your sins away, calling on His name.

1 Corinthians 6:11
And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Hebrews 10:22
...let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

Proverbs 22:11
He who loves purity of heart And whose speech is gracious, the king is his friend.

Hebrews 12:14
Pursue peace with all men, as well as holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.