Friday, September 13, 2019

God Leads Me from Strength to Strength

Lord, I worship You for all that You are. You are my Lord in the good times as well as it difficult; on the mountaintop as well as in the valley. I praise you in times of great blessing as well as in times of great challenge. It is because of You that I can stand a strong, even when I feel weak. For I know that when I am weakest, You show Yourself strong.

I am grateful for YOUR salvation, deliverance, protection, goodness, and blessings in my life every day. I know that everything I have comes from YOU. Because of your great strength, I go from glory to glory and "strength to strength" no matter what happens in my life.

Thank you for your faithfulness to never leave me or forsake me in all seasons of life and giving me the faith to overcome just as you overcame and declared that nothing can separate me from your great love.

I desire to give you glory in all that I do despite the circumstances so that others can see that nothing is impossible for you, my LORD, my GOD, and my KING, for there is no fear in your great love. For your perfect love casts away all fear.

In Jesus, Name, Amen.

“Though the mountains be shaken, and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.”
Isaiah 54:10
 
 “That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
Corinthians 12:10
 
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”
Psalm 46:1-2
 
“For nothing will be impossible with God.”
Luke 1:37 

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:38-39

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. 1 John 4: