Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Fullness of Joy

God is not limited by our own inability to grasp Who He is and what He can accomplish in and through us. HE IS THE GREAT I AM! He has a plan and will see it through to completion. He alone is able to bless us beyond anything we can possibly conceive in our humanity.

He is an unlimited, eternal resource with infinite power and love. In Him is the fullness of joy and incomprehensible peace. In Him alone is true hope and a forever future. There is none beside Him, yet His thoughts are on us.

Hallelujah!

Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Isaiah 55:8-9
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.”

Psalm 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.

Psalm 21:6
For You make him most blessed forever; You make him joyful with gladness in Your presence.