Monday, December 10, 2018

A Surrendered Heart

May we all have the same strength of faith, trust, and obedience that young Mary modeled when faced with God's amazing plan.

Oh, what our Father can accomplish with even just one tender and surrendered heart! For, nothing is impossible with Him and for those who believe!

Let The LORD’s searching eyes rest on us; find in us a compliant heart, softened to His will. Let it be unto us, His servants, according to His Word!

Psalm 119:38
Establish Your word to Your servant, As that which produces reverence for You.

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.

Luke 1:48
For He has looked with favor on the humble state of His servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed.

Luke 1:30
Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God."

2 Corinthians 16:9(a)
For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him...

Isaiah 6:8
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
“Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”