Tuesday, August 21, 2018

No Greater Love

Our worth is decided by God and God alone...His appraisal of our value is the atoning sacrifice of His one and only Son, Jesus Christ.

God planned our existence before creation, loved us at our darkest, and worked it together for our good to spend eternity with Him.

THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE THAN HIS!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

1 John 4:10
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Psalm 139:13-14
For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.