Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Peace of God

Let us make known to our Abba Father the yearnings of our hearts, leaning into Him and taking His yoke of love and perfect peace.

Let us find eternal rest in our salvation, surrendering fully to Him all the worries of today and tomorrow.

And may our Shepherd lead us by the still waters of everlasting tranquility...as we trust steadfastly in His will for us in Christ Jesus, the full manifestation of His love.

Matthew 6:27
Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Psalm 23:2
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters...