Monday, December 4, 2017

Secured in Your Word




Secured by His Word

Praise The Lord that His every truth is immutable, His every promise is kept and His every purpose is completed!

Praise Him that, regardless of our iniquities, He is faithful to complete His work and He will never abandon us!

Praise Him that His Word is irrefutable and shall never fade or pass away!

Praise Him that because He is infallible, we are sealed and secured with our Father...forevermore!

Isaiah 55:11
So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Psalm 138:8
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Matthew 5:18
For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Mark 13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure.'

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Philippians 2:16
Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

1 Corinthians 1:9
God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

2 Timothy 2:13
if we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself

1 Thessalonians 5:24
The One who calls you is faithful, and He will do it.

Ephesians 1:13
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit.