Thursday, May 11, 2017

In His Heavenly Hands

Let us invite God into every aspect of our lives, not withholding anything from the workmanship of His Heavenly Hands. Let us make Him the top priority...more of Him, less of us and all else.

For, it is in this type of transparency, surrender, commitment and partnership that He can restore and refine our whole heart...fill us with the full measure of His love and anointing of The Holy Spirit...complete His authentic and abundant plan in every facet of our lives...as we are honed, sanctified and refined for His purpose.

May His will be done, His Kingdom come...and all glory, honor and praise to our Abba God Almighty forevermore!

1 Peter 1:7
These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Ezekiel 36:26
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."

Psalm 66:10
For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined.

Psalm 40:5
Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Psalm 92:4
For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.