Monday, March 13, 2017

Unveiled and Mirroring God

Praise God for ripping the veil of disbelief and revealing The Mystery of Jesus Christ to us! As believers, we are partakers of the divine nature, one with The Son, and promised eternity with Jesus!

Praise God for our call to holiness and our ongoing sanctification; for our indwelling of The Holy Spirit as we are transformed more fully into His image each day.

Oh Lord, let our unveiled faces mirror Your grace, mercy, love and forgiveness. Let others see You in us, as You bring us from glory to glory; all for your splendor and glory, forevermore!

John 17:22
I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one--

John 17:24
Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Galatians 1:12
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:9
And He has made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ

Romans 8:29
For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers.

John 15:9
As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Remain in My love.

John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

1 Corinthians 13:12
Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.