Friday, January 27, 2017

Pour Out Your Heart to Him

Pour Out Your Heart to Him

Instead of pouring ourselves into our troubles, let us cast our cares onto our Heavenly Father!

He is our Rock, our Refuge, our Deliverer...our Daddy.

He longs for us to trust Him...to pour out our heart to Him so He can ease our burden.

For there is none beside Him...and nothing beyond our loving, omnipotent and merciful God!

Psalm 142:2
I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.

Isaiah 26:4
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength.

Psalm 50:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Psalm 37:5
Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

I Samuel 2:2
There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah.