Monday, August 15, 2016

Father of Compassion




Lord God,

We praise You for each and every promise,
including those brand-new today.
We pray to walk with You and know You,
in every single way.

You are a great and faithful Father
to those who fear and follow You;
So, to Thee we lift our praise...
Thank You for loving us completely, as only You can do!

In Jesus Christ's Name,
Amen.

Psalm 103:10
He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

Malachi 3:6
"For I, the LORD, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.

Psalm 105:8
He has remembered His covenant forever, The word which He commanded to a thousand generations.

Psalm 106:45
And He remembered His covenant for their sake, And relented according to the greatness of His lovingkindness.

Psalm 69:16
Answer me, O LORD, for Your lovingkindness is good; According to the greatness of Your compassion, turn to me...

Psalm 63:3
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold resolutely to the hope we confess, for He who promised is faithful.

Lamentations 3:24
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him."