Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Our Strong Tower



God’s children have a strong tower -  A place of refuge and safety where we can run to in times of trouble and trials.                                                                                                                    

When we need Him the most, we can run to the name of Jesus and be safe. In times of distress, fear, uncertainty, hopelessness, helplessness and weakness we have a place we can run to for comfort and protection.  Jesus is our strong tower.

He is Jehovah-Jireh. He has provided for our need of salvation. He is Jehovah-Nissi, our banner. His banner over us is love. He is Jehovah-Shalom, our peace. He is Jehovah-Tsidkenu, our righteousness. He is Jehovah-Shammah – wherever we are, He is there.

Jesus is our Savior, our Rock, our Refuge, our Strength. He is our mighty strong tower. Are you overwhelmed today? Feeling afraid, insecurity or uncertain? Run to Jesus. 

Psalm 59:9: Because of his strength I will watch for You, For God is my stronghold.

Psalm 62:7: On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.

Psalm 71:7: I have become a marvel to many, For You are my strong refuge.

Romans 10:13: For, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."