Monday, April 11, 2016

Powerful Peace




Powerful Peace

May we all be upheld with His redeeming, restorative and righteous hand...

Strengthened in our souls and Spirit, in service to our King.

And by His grace, may His power be magnified and made perfect in our human frailties and weaknesses...

As a testimony and witness to others, so that they may also find Him in the Mystery...

All for the glory of our Holy Heavenly Father,

For He is our completion, peace, power, protection and joy...today and every day!


Philippians 4:13
"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

2 Corinthians 12:9
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. 'Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.'"

1 Peter 4:11
"If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."