Friday, September 25, 2015

He Goes Before Us....

It is only natural in our humanity to feel doubt, uncertainty and even fear concerning what tomorrow brings.

But this we know...we can stand firm on His Promises...HE GOES BEFORE US and if He is with us, NOTHING CAN STAND AGAINST US!

He IS THE GREAT I AM, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He has unlimited, divine resources and has already prepared the way! He has worked out EVERY SINGLE DETAIL in advance to accomplish His Purpose!

At the end of the day, we must keep this perspective and rest assured in His peace. No matter what today or tomorrow brings, this physical life and all the issues that come with it are just temporary...through the Blood of The Lamb, we are already entered into The Kingdom of God!

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)
"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also." (John 14:3)

"The Lord your God, who goes before you, He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes..." (Deuteronomy 1:30)

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.." (Psalm 23:5)

"I will go before you
And make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron." (Isaiah 45:2)

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
 (1 Corinthians 15:57)

by Christa Walton Winn