Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Indeed He has Spoken!



“Indeed I have spoken it; 
I will also bring it to pass. 
I have purposed it; 
I will also do it.”
-Isaiah 46:11

He spoke and everything came to be. God's words are truth and He is true to His word. There is not one word that He has spoken that has not come to pass. If He says "I will also do it", we have a guaranteed promise! Every word He has purposed and sent forth from His mouth has had fulfillment.  Not one word returns void! 

"God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?”-Numbers 23:19

Let us put our unwavering trust in our God-who does not lie, who is true, who promises and always fulfills, who speaks and it comes to pass, who purposes glory and makes all good.

Nike says "Just Do it" but we have a far better promise when God Almighty says "I will also do it"!