Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Day of Thanksgiving!



“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.”
-Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Some friendships are so special they can stand the test of anything! Time, distance, heartaches, trials and storms...You can be in different countries and still knitted together by one spirit.  You can have heartbreak and they stand with you, sit with you, cry with you and comfort you by bringing Jesus into the the middle of the hurt.  There are some that "stick closer then a brother", who exhort you and call you higher in the name of Jesus.  Friendship that honor Jesus and don't compromise anything are one of the most beautiful gifts He gives us. Those are friendships to cherish... Nothing can separate us from His love and when we bring that truly surrender heart of love into our friendships, nothing can separate! 

The Lord has blessed me we some incredible friendships and I just want to give him so much praise for knowing exactly what I needed and using these absolutely incredible souls in my life! It is with gratitude in my heart I give Him praise for ordaining these precious relationships in my life before the beginning of time to stand the test of time! Thank you Jesus for those who have deeply affected my life for Your glory! 

I urge you to cry out and thank Him today, reach out and thank them...they are a gift!

Christa Walton Winn