Friday, June 3, 2016

Seeing The Struggle Through....


“Never doubt in the dark what God told you in the light…..”
-V. Raymond Edman

God is always the same, and is always available to His children...at the tip top of the mountain, or the darkest of valleys, His love for us never changes.

It is in the season when we don't feel as close to Him that we have to step out in faith...trust Him to sustain us to see the struggle through...cling to His Truth and Promises...praise Him for His blessings of grace and salvation...and recall the lighted path He has placed our feet upon.

We must see these drought seasons as an opportunity to be still, give Him the battle and trust in what He is doing...as He enables us to reclaim our joy and moves us from faith to faith...in the glory of our salvation in Him.

Psalm 9:14
"That I may tell of all Your praises, that in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in Your salvation."

Psalm 13:5
"But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation."

Psalm 54:4
"Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul."