Monday, June 27, 2016

Explosive Power



The Holy Spirit gave the Apostles the boldness, fearlessness, faith,  and endurance to live the Christian life and win souls for Jesus Christ.

That dynamite power is the same today as it was yesterday. The power of the Holy Spirit still sets captives free. It still brings hope to a hopeless and dying world. We are the witnesses Jesus sent out.

The world is still hopeless, and still hostile. But through us, the love of the Holy Spirit can defeat hatred, conflict, strife, unforgiveness and bitterness. Through us, the power of the Holy Spirit can make us shine in the darkness.  May our life be a witness for Jesus.

Father, God,

I  pray that others will see Christ shining in me and that they are drawn to my testimony of a changed heart and a changed life. May they experience the love of Jesus through my words and actions, as I walk in the explosive power of the Holy Spirit. Help me to receive a fresh outpouring of Your Spirit daily so I am empowered to fulfill the great commission and draw the lost, hurting, and dying to Your Son.

In Jesus Name, Amen.