Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Green Pastures




Green Pastures

The Lord is the same yesterday, today and forever...He is faithful to those who serve Him and calls us each by name...

The Lord nestles His precious sheep close to His heart...He carries us through the darkest of valleys and sustains us in every way...

Praise Him that He laid down His life for His flock, that we may dwell in His green pastures forevermore.

John 10:11
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep."

John 10:14
"I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,"

Psalm 23:1
"A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want."

Psalm 27:10
"For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up."

Psalm 100:3
"Know that the LORD Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture."

Isaiah 49:10
"They will not hunger or thirst, Nor will the scorching heat or sun strike them down; For He who has compassion on them will lead them And will guide them to springs of water."

Nahum 1:7
"The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, And He knows those who take refuge in Him."