Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Be My Light To The World Today

I stepped into darkness so you would shine for Me. Did you know that I have empowered you to light up the lives of everyone around you?

You are my light to the world. So walk with Me, and let Me illumine your life today with My love and power.

Look to Me, and I will make you the bright spot in someone's darkness today.
Don't hide your light beneath your uncertainties and insecurities. Spend more time with Me and I will make you glow with a godliness that's irresistible.

If you will let Me, I'll make you shine in such a way that you will be My star that points to heaven and brings hope to the hurting.

""Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you."
Isaiah 60:1

"Let your light so shine before men that they can see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
Mathew 5:16


"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Colossians 3:17

"I have placed you as a light for the gentiles that you may bring salvation to the end of the earth."
Acts 13:47

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
1 Peter 2:9