Tuesday, March 1, 2016

God Hears His Servants' Prayers



God Hears His Servants' Prayers

Approach The Throne of Grace with a sincere, obedient heart...feel the presence of The Lord...make your requests known to Him, for He is close to the broken-hearted and hears the cries of those who call on Him in truth.

1 Kings 9:3
"The LORD said to him: "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there."

Psalm 145:19
"He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them."

1 John 5:14
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us."

Philippians 4:6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

Psalm 34:18
"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Psalm 145:18
"The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth."