Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Discernment for Righteousness




Lord, 

We praise You that You are faithful, even when we are not.

Lead us on Your steadfast path of righteousness and uphold us with Your holy hand.

Give us discerning ears that hear only the whisper of The Holy Spirit...

Create in us a willing, humble and clean heart...

Armor us up and give us strength of endurance to do Your perfect and pleasing will.

All glory, honor and praise to You, Lord, today and every day!

In Jesus Christ's Precious and Holy Name,

Amen.

Proverbs 1:5
"Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance."

Psalm 25:9
"He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way."

Proverbs 4:26
"Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways."

Psalm 23:3
"...He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake."

Psalm 31:3
"Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me."

Psalm 5:8
"Lead me, LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies-- make your way straight before me."

Hosea 6:3
"Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."

Psalm 33:4
"For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does."