Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rest in Him




Rest in Him...


Our walk in Him is where we find our rest.

He is our refuge, rock, shepherd, salvation, shield and deliverer...

And He alone leads us to rest in green pastures and provides living waters of refreshment, renewal and regeneration.


Jeremiah 31:25
"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."

Matthew 11:29
"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Isaiah 40:29
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

2 Corinthians 4:16
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."

Colossians 3:10
"...and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator."

Ephesians 4:23
"...and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind..."

Psalm 116:7
"Return to your rest, my soul, for the LORD has been good to you."

Psalm 18:2
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Ezekiel 34:15
"I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign LORD."