Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Do You Love Me More Than These?

      If Jesus looked you straight in the eye and asked this question how would you answer? What things in your life vie for your attention and draw your love away form Him? Is it personal goals, your selfish desires, your career, a relationship, temporary pleasures, hidden sin?

     The Lord longs for your love. He wants to be first and foremost in your life. The longing in our hearts for love, purpose and fulfillment can only be satisfied through His love. May God help us so that we will be able to respond, "Lord, You know all things, You know I love you supremely."

"I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me."
Proverbs 8;17

"For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good."
Psalm 107:9

"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all of our days."
Psalm 90:1